Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, as they set out Wrapped PR Ltd and your (The Customer) legal rights and obligations in relation to our services.
1. Definitions and interpretation 1.1 In these Terms of Business: “Business Day” means any week day, other than a bank or public holiday in England; “Business Hours” means between [09:00] and [17:30] on a Business Day; “Charges” means the charges specified in the Job description; “Confidential Information” means: (a) any information supplied by one party to the other party (whether supplied in writing, orally or otherwise) marked as “confidential”, described as “confidential” or reasonably understood to be confidential; and (b) the terms (but not the existence) of each Engagement (which information is confidential to each party); “Customer” means the customer for Services under an Engagement as specified in the Specification; “Customer Materials” means all works and materials provided by or on behalf of the Customer to Wrapped PR Ltd for use in the production of, or incorporation into, the Deliverables; “Deliverables” means the deliverables as outlined in the Specification; “Consultant” means Wrapped PR Ltd, a limited business incorporated in England and Wales. Company reg no. 10433102.
2. “Effective Date” means in relation to an Engagement, the date when Wrapped PR Ltd receives a copy of the Specification relating to that. “Engagement” means a contract between Wrapped PR Ltd and the Customer for the supply of Services and the delivery of Deliverables incorporating these Terms of Business and a Specification of work, and any amendments to such a contract from time to time; “Force Majeure Event” means an event, or a series of related events, that is outside the reasonable control of the party affected (including power failures, industrial disputes affecting any third party, changes to the law, disasters, explosions, fires, floods, riots, terrorist attacks, DDOS attacks and wars);
“Hourly Rate” means the Wrapped PR Ltd hourly labour rate as specified in the Specification;
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all intellectual property rights wherever in the world, whether registered or unregistered, including any application or right of application for such rights; “Services” means the services supplied by Wrapped PR Ltd to the Customer under an Engagement, details of which are set out in the Specification. “Specification” means the specification of services document issued by Wrapped PR Ltd to the Customer detailing the scope of the Services, Deliverables and other matters relating to an Engagement; and “Term” means the term of an Engagement.
3. Engagements and Agreements Each Engagement or Agreement will come into force on its Effective Date and will continue in force until the Services agreed in the Detailed Specification have been completed, upon which it will terminate automatically.
4. Services 4.1 Wrapped PR Ltd will supply the Services to the Customer and deliver the Deliverables to the Customer in accordance with the terms of each Engagement or Agreement (in this case, the PR plan of work).
4.2 Wrapped PR Ltd may suspend the provision of the Services and/or withhold the Deliverables without prior warning, if the Customer fails to pay by the due date (as outlined in the estimate/Agreement). Our terms are 30 days.
4.3 You, the customer own the copyright to designs, photography and any websites.
4.4 Wrapped PR Ltd will invoice for all work done to date at monthly intervals.
5. Customer obligations 5.0 The Customer will promptly provide to, or procure for, Wrapped PR Ltd any: (a) co-operation, support and advice; (b) copy, designs, drawings, files, information and documentation; (c) third party co-operation; and (d) governmental, legal or regulatory licenses, consents or permits; reasonably necessary to enable the Consultant to discharge its obligations under any Engagement.
5.1 The Customer must provide feedback on preparatory work promptly, and in any event in accordance with any timetable agreed between the parties.
5.2 The Customer grants to Wrapped PR Ltd a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use the Customer Materials during the term of an Engagement solely for the purposes of that Engagement.